2010年4月26日 星期一

My point of view for this short movie

I am the producer for this short movie, and Eddie is the director. Our purpose is making an attractive movie, so that all audiences will enjoy watching it.

I think the most attractive part of this short movie is human size robot fight with a man, I will try my best to make the robot as big as a real people, and looks like powerful and smart. I want to make this robot more violence than the other character of this movie, because I think it will be more attracting from this way, our human character want try his best to defense and counterattack.
On the other hand, I think the theme of this movie itself is interesting and attractive. Because robot does not commonly exist in reality, in the other words, robot comes from future, robot representing science fiction, future, high technology, high IQ and vigorous. People always want to know the future and also curious about anything from future, robot is another thing they concerning about.

沒有留言:

張貼留言